Homeowners are encouraged to attend all Lake Forest HOA Board Meetings and the Annual Meeting. All Board Meetings are held at the Lake Forest Clubhouse at 2734 Lake Forest Drive and begin at 6:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please contact Ascension Property Management (APM).
Board of Directors Meetings 2020 Dates:
- January 28
- March 24 (Via telephone conference, due to Coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions)
- May 6 (New date added. Via Zoom video or audio-only teleconference, due to Coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions)
- July 28 (Via Zoom video or audio-only teleconference, due to Coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions)
September 22(cancelled, date is being used for annual meeting instead)
- November 17
Board Meeting Links:
2020 Annual HOA Meeting:
May 6Rescheduled to September 22 via ZOOM....Join Zoom Meeting at the link : Lake Forest Annual Meeting
- Please Contact Admin@AscensionPM.com prior to the meeting in order to receive the Meeting Password. Please include your Name and Address.
- The Annual HOA Meeting (originally scheduled for May 6, 2020) has been rescheduled to Tuesday, September 22, 2020 due to COVID-19 public gathering restrictions. Registration starts at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. Note: Due to Coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions, this meeting will be conducted via Zoom video and audio-only teleconference with limited in-person seating available outdoors in the pool area of the clubhouse. Updates regarding this meeting will be posted in the meeting entry, on this page, and published on the meeting agenda as they become available.
- Meeting ID: 868-8290-1104
- Meeting Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86882901104?pwd=cFljd0dUa2d6SVhaRWs3SXZDVkZIQT09
- Meeting call-in option: (346) 248-7799
- Please contact APM for the meeting password and for a unique voter ID number by emailing Admin@AscensionPM.com no earlier than September 16, 2020 and no later than September 21, 2020.
- Details about the meeting were sent to homeowners on August 25, 2020 via United States Postal Service. The mailing includes a Proxy Vote Form and instructions along with a 2020 Nomination Form. If you do not receive your mailing, please contact APM. The documents included in the mailing are published via the website in Dropbox and may be accessed via the following folder link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/843vnfjvaglw2yv/AAABTb73iaAPQCbwYca5PFVza/Annual%20Meetings/2020