Helpful Information

What do I need to do before making a change on my property?
All modifications/improvements undertaken on your home/lot must be approved by the Association’s Architectural Control Committee, including repainting your house trim another color. Please submit an ACC request to Ascension Property Management  on proper submittal forms, located in the "Documents & Forms" tab.
How do I request or replace a pool key?
In order to request a new or replacement pool key, please fill out a Pool Key Waiver Form, located in the "Documents & Forms" tab.
Lake Forest HOA Pool Information:
Lake Forest HOA pool location:  2734 Lake Forest Dr. in Round Rock.
There are NO Lifeguards or gate staff on duty.  Please see complete list of Pool Rules.
Pool is open year round from 6am-10pm.  NOTE:  If you see anyone in the pool area during the closed hours of operation, please contact the RRPD (non-emergency number).