No Homeowner or Tenant may enter either pool gate without a working pool card.
During June 13 to October 31, 2020:
In order to use the pool, you must complete and send in the "COVID-19 Pool Waiver and Liability Release Form" so your pool card can be activated >>>> COVID-19 WAIVER FORM. For details about the 2020 pool use restrictions, please visit the HOA website News page.
- In order to receive a new pool card, pay for a lost card, or to activate a previous owner's pool card, please go to "Documents & Forms" section and complete a Pool Card Waiver form.
- Tenants need a one-time email from the landlord or property management company requesting permission to use the pool.
- The Lake Forest pool is located at 2734 Lake Forest Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665.
- The pool is normally open year-round from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Note: For 2020, the pool season will close October 31, 2020.
- Please note, there is NO lifeguard or gate staff on duty.